Gautam Adani Net Worth 2022, Age, Wife, Career, Stocks List
Gautam Adani Net Worth is what you were looking for right? Because many individuals look up to Gautam Adani as a role model and aspire to be wealthy like him eventually. You’ve come to the correct place because today I’m going to tell you his entire tale of how he made a fortune with the Stock Market. When it comes to the world’s wealthiest people, Gautam Adani cannot be overlooked. Gautam Adani has an estimated net worth of $132.2 billion USD.
Gautam Adani is the world’s fourth richest man today, yet he was the world’s second richest man just a few days ago.
Gautam Adani full name is Gautam Shantilal Adani.
Short Intro Of Gautam Adani?
Gautam Shantilal Adani was born on June 24, 1962, and is an Indian business tycoon. He is the chairman and founder of Adani Group, a multinational company based in Ahmedabad that is active in port development and operations in India.
Adani also serves as the president of the Adani Foundation, which is run mostly by his wife, Priti Adani. He is the richest individual in both India and Asia as of 4 October 2022, with a net worth of US$132.2 billion according to Forbes and $120 billion according to Bloomberg. He is the fourth richest person in the world, according to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and the Forbes Real Time Billionaires list.
Adani was born on June 24, 1962, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, to Shantilal Adani (father) and Shantaben Adani (mother). He has 7 siblings. His parents had moved from the northern Gujarat town of Tharad. His father was a minor textile merchant. At the Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya school in Ahmedabad, he received his education. He enrolled in Gujarat University’s bachelor of commerce programme but left after the second year. Adani was interested in business, but not in his father’s textile industry.
Personal Stats Of Gautam Adani
Source of Wealth: Infrastructure, Commodities, Self Made
Marital Status: Married
Residence: Ahmedabad, India
Website: Click Here
Gautam Adani Facts
- Gautam Adani, the infrastructure tycoon, owns India’s largest port, Mundra, in his home state of Gujarat.
- In September 2020, Adani purchased a 74% share in Mumbai International Airport, India’s second busiest. He is presently the country’s largest airport operator.
- In May 2022, he won the fight to acquire Swiss company Holcim’s cement division in India for $10.5 billion.
- His $13 billion (revenue) Adani Group’s holdings include infrastructure, commodities, power generation and transmission, and real estate.
- Adani aspires to be the world’s greatest producer of green energy and has stated that he will invest up to $70 billion in renewable energy projects.
Gautam Adani Personal life
Gautam Adani is married to Priti Adani.
Karan Adani and Jeet Adani are the two sons of Gautam Adani & Priti Adani.
In 1998, he was kidnapped and kept prisoner for ransom, but he was freed without collecting the money.
He was staying at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel during the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
He is a member of the Jain International Trade Organization (JITO).
Did You Know
- Adani escaped the 2008 terrorist attack on Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- Adani is a college dropout who left his father’s textile shop in 1988 to start a commodities export firm.
- Adani owns Abbot Point, a contentious coal mining project in Australia, whose Carmichael coal mine is touted as one of the largest in the world. It took nine years to complete.
List of ADANI Stocks
|Company||Industry||CMP (Rs.)||Market Cap (Rs. Crs)|
|Adani Enterprises||Holding Company||3,278||374,666|
|Adani Green Energy||Renewable Energy||2,204||348,756|
|Adani Ports and SEZ||Maritime Infra||816||174,081|
|Adani Total Gas||Utility||3,187||363,817|
Gautam Adani Career
- Adani arrived in Mumbai as a kid in 1978 to work as a diamond sorter for Mahendra Brothers.
- In 1981, his elder brother Mahasukhbhai Adani purchased a plastics business in Ahmedabad and asked him to handle the operations. This endeavour proved to be Adani’s doorway to worldwide trading via polyvinyl chloride (PVC) imports.
- For small-scale companies, he began importing primary polymers in 1985. Adani founded Adani Exports, currently known as Adani Enterprises, as the Adani Group’s holding company in 1988. Initially, the corporation specialised in agricultural and power goods.
- In 1991, economic liberalisation measures favoured his company, and he began expanding into the metals, textiles, and agricultural products trade.
- The Government of Gujarat announced the managerial outsourcing of the Mundra Port in 1994, and Adani was awarded the contract in 1995.
- He established the first jetty in 1995. Originally run by Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone, the operations were handed over to Adani Ports and SEZ (APSEZ). The firm is now the world’s largest private multi-port operator. Mundra Port is India’s largest private-sector port, carrying almost 210 million tonnes of cargo every year.
- Adani Power, the Adani Group’s power business unit, was created in 1996 by Adani. Adani Power owns thermal power facilities with a combined capacity of 4620MW, making it the country’s largest private thermal power generator.
- Adani entered the power generation industry in 2006. He bought the Abbot Point Port in Australia and the Carmichael coal mine in Queensland between 2009 and 2012.
- Adani was awarded the world’s largest solar bid by the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) in May 2020, worth US$6 billion. Adani Green will take on the 8000MW photovoltaic power plant project, while Adani Solar will develop 2000MW of additional solar cell and module production capacity.
- Adani will purchase a 74% share in Mumbai International Airport, India’s second busiest after Delhi, in September 2020.
- Adani stated during the Bloomberg India Economic Forum in November 2021 that the group will invest USD$70 billion in the new green energy business. In July 2022, he provided fresh specifics on how this investment will be used to construct three massive factories: solar, electrolyzer (to produce green hydrogen), and wind turbine plants.
- In February 2022, he surpassed Mukesh Ambani as Asia’s richest person.
- Fortune called him the third richest person in the world in August 2022.
- Through an international special-purpose vehicle, the Adani family purchased Ambuja Cements and its subsidiary ACC from Holcim Group in May 2022 for $10.5 billion.
How to invest in Adani Stocks
Groww allows you to invest in various Adani stocks.
In addition, by registering and completing KYC through our link, you can get Rs.100 for free.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that the information in this article is not financial or investment advice. The information in this article is solely the author’s opinion and should not be construed as trading or investing advice. We make no guarantees concerning the completeness, dependability, or correctness of this material. The cryptocurrency market is characterised by high volatility and erratic moves. Before committing to an investment, any investor, trader, or regular crypto user should conduct an extensive study and become familiar with any local restrictions.
Thank you for reading, and I truly hope that you get all the information regarding Gautam Adani Sir. More articles about cryptocurrency, earning money, investing, finance, and other topics are available at Behindyourgoals.
One thought on “Gautam Adani Net Worth 2022, Age, Wife, Career, Stocks List”
[…] Also Read: Gautam Adani Net Worth 2022, Age, Wife, Career, Stocks List […]